Monday, November 9, 2009

You're a joke to me

I've been reading blogs for the past couple of days.just to find ideas .and when I read thru peoples blog.I find some bloggers are just a fool of themselves. poseurs from my point of view.some even talk about their daily life like they're celebrities.but I have no rights to judge bcause blogs are meant for that .I THINK.it shows us our true colour.but the point is u letting other people reading your book but never wanted anyone to judge u by it's cover.thts just messed up.some of them even comments on their daily routine.bitching about your daily routine on a blog?wow you're that bored huh ?persoy I think these kinda people need to take a break from blogging eventually will make it worst for all of us.but what I adore reading some peoples blog when they wrote about their hobbies and positive things in life.this shows them how passionate they are onto something they really like. And never give up on their dreams.I have dreams too but I don't like to talk about it.oh well I think that's for it. Sorry forthe typo or bad grammar.I'm still learning to use this iphone

No comments: