Friday, November 6, 2009

And the worst part is to find perfection bfore it gets better

I hate changes.when everyday passes me by.I always feel like I'm slowly changing.small things but I couldn't care less but then alsince when.so there you go one of my changes lately.listen to emotional songs do help u sometimes to think more then everyone else .but to me I'm writing all this just to keep away and be away from people for some time.u can call it a time Waster but i wanna find the answer why am I so emotional at times.I write alot.I tend to write what my heart feels like at moments and not by showing it physically.i learned that everything happens for a reason.so there must be a reason behind what I feel.could it be love?could it be I am left heartbroken?sometimes I'm not sure myself.I never make any straight decision.fickle is my middle name.and thts another reason why I keep leave things hanging cause I'm afraid it's not right.cause i never wanted to be wrong from the beginning

No comments: