Friday, November 6, 2009

So here we are once again

Yeahhh.I just bought a new iPod,maybe this time I'll write more on my blog.so new sem have already started.I'm still in zombie mood.waking up late n realizing I'm late for college again,the new subjects are cool tho yet it's difficult then the last sem.I can feel the struggle already.other then that life has been alrite lately.no late night thoughts no stupid fights and sleepless night.I kinda enjoying myself for the last couple of weeks.and to a few I did mention I was in Terengganu god knows what was I doing there.I dislike being there alone with my grandma feeding me like an angry hungry lion all the time.well I love to eat but not as much as my grandma.I still think the people there are still mind screwed.don't get me wrong, I love the place but sometimes the people are mean n talkative .I find it rude for some reason when they're talking to u,and al they do is talk about politics and how they want us youh to be lke them.first of all I just wanna thnk them for caring about us .but from my point of view.it always has been individual n not a group to change a person.I'm still pissed off why beyonce never came down here.we all know why.I don't think after watching beyonce live on stage will affect anyone or baring their breasts everywhere they go.thts just crap.I wear what I feel comfortable n not what people ask me to.don't u think beyonce is just like us all?
There's so much to say but i don't think it's worth the write cause Malaysia is getting worst .whenever we try saying this.shallowminded people will start posting hate comments for example akon took off his shirt while doing a concert here.too Manu comments.I think the media should stop for once and write something positive about it.our country is slowly changing and becoming a good yet weird.I was proud for a moment when I saw Ashton Kuther tweeted about this two msian girls on Twitter.and lately there has been support from outside n local bands too.at last our own people sing along to local music.I feel very proud about it too.oh well it's getting late,laterrr

No comments: