Wednesday, June 3, 2009

its been a while

hey stalker,ive been away from blogspot.
one of the reasons are nowadays i had to write journals for my college
so its basically about my daily routine aswell.so i dont think writing on a piece of paper and write back on blogspot is necessary.no?
lately ive been chilling with friends and somehow im less active in gym.
i have to go back to gym! i feel like my body is shrinking already.
all my clothes are not fit anymore and my body shape is weird cause of too much resting. and u can also follow me on twitter. if u have one.its easier to update there then here i guess. heres my link: www.twitter.com/edampsheckler .and my birthday was 4days ago .and it was alrite.the bbq went mad after hours of sitting on the field.me n some friends end up going back home 3am in the morning after trying to finish all the barbecued chicken

No comments: