Wednesday, January 13, 2010

whats happening?

OK so lately.I've been busy.very busy with friends, life and college.I still have doubts on continuing this college,because lately we've been having holidays for the couple of weeks since there's no lecturer is teaching us.dad told me to have a look on other colleges since he thought it is safe that I start looking one now for back up before anything happen.what do you think?other than that life's been great.been away from all those bullshit ,high school shit,and all those drama2 .for now lets just say.I have good friends , and everyone I know is feeling good too,and my family as well not to be forgotten!ahhh good times .I love it.well i think I'm gonna stop here for now.there's tones of work still left for my college and I haven't started a shit yet.toodles!

No comments: